Test the air tightness of the building by Blower Door
A Blower Door is a diagnostic tool that measures the degree of a buildings air tightness. Blower Doors provide a reliable, highly accurate and cost-effective method for determining a building?s air leakage performance. Infra-red Analyzers' blower door systems and methodology meet the latest ASTM, ISO, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers standards. Our blower door testing services provide critical information separately or in combination with our comprehensive infrared building envelope analysis.
Joanna Lasek Broker MCBE e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 797 401 110
Lesser Energy-Efficient Construction Centre
Ul. Warszawska 24
MCBE TO A LOCAL
Lesser Energy-Efficient Construction Centre (MCBE) is a university-wide organizational unit of the Cracow University of Technology. Tadeusz Kosciuszko, having the character of the university center established services, consulting, information, training and promotion of technology transfer, entrepreneurship and stimulate innovation in the field of energy efficient construction. Lesser Energy-Efficient Construction Centre is a research and development capabilities, training, exhibition, supporting the development of new technologies related to building energy saving and renewable energy sources.
The aim of the Malopolska Centre for Energy-Efficient Building is to support and assistance in the area of energy-efficient construction.
MCBE would like to present you an offer addressed to the representatives of local government units in Malopolska. Services offered by MCBE:
- Support in obtaining EU funding of interdisciplinary projects in the field of energy efficient construction;
- Development of innovative projects aimed at the implementation of energy-saving technologies in low-energy construction,
- Application in consortium with representatives of local governments and entrepreneurs with funding projects that can improve the situation of local government;
- Conduct research, development, and implementation in the areas of local government;
- Performing surveys, analyzes and commissioned works:
on the analysis of energy efficiency,
about the characteristics of energy efficiency,
of air tightness testing of buildings,
microclimate of the study design,
on a study of thermal conductivity of building partitions,
about the locations of thermal bridges in buildings by means of specialized computer programs.
- Technical advice on energy efficiency solutions, installation of heat sources, including renewable energy sources;
The overall objective of the activity of the Malopolska Centre for Energy-Efficient Building is to help achieve energy efficiency improvements in existing and projected objects.
We encourage you to take advantage of our support. We guarantee professionalism and high quality of services offered!
We invite you to cooperation.
The study of thermal comfort
MCBE conducts research on thermal comfort using a meter microclimate. Do not delay, verify that the room in which you are you and your staff comply with relevant standards!